Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My Review

*SIGH* so tired rite now. I have hw to do though but then too lazy rite now since i feel like typing a blog here. Anyways, a month has passed so fast =D. Spring Break is coming next month and i will be sitting and chilling and sleeping zZz. Well my 3rd bro came back last month and he's going back to hk tomorrow. Going to miss his NDS lite for a long time. He put his PS2 at my house so he wont pack so much stuffs. I would rather has NDS lite than a PS2, but then he wont even make that offer cause he will get bored when he's on the plane =.=//. I really loved play that Music Rhythm game over the pass month and i mastered the game already. Probably the next time he comes back......im like already retired from that game. Anyways, School has been....kinda bad lately. First, i've been late and sleeping in ALOT. Especially yesterday, i went to school at lunch.......missed two classes :P. o well at least i talked with my English Teacher and told me whats for HW. Worst part is my Engineering class......im starting to get bored of that class sooooo much. Cant really work properly when im by myself. I loveed last year where we work as a group. And now im like alone.......Glad the teacher is helping me along but then hes always busy on other stuffs. SO im like 5% in completing my project.........O NO 8 more classes till term 2 ends!!!.......NOOO. so messed up. I have to stop sleeping in and get up or maybe someone can throw me a bucket of cold water or just dump me in the tub. Starting to get a habit of sleeping in......i wished i can sleep 2 hours more. MUST FINISH HW. must do good on MATH MIDTERM THIS FRIDAY. so YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment