Friday, January 6, 2006

Ma life time

Yay finish the first week of skool

thx to the skool store made everything go fast

dont really have much HW these days

so far my HW are not even a stack^^

but then Marketing Test on tuesday><

oh yeah, thought I lost my marketing textbook

I was really really scared

Today in Math class was so funny

teacher dissed a student

and finally I went home and somehow found the textbook

mom.......cleaning out my stuff

told her dont touch my stuff or else it will end up missing

Thank GOd tht I found it

and yeah

 

Then went to church for AWANA

really good to see everyone back to church

I was so enthusitatic

and yeah some kid didnt work on their handbook><

went fooling around

but in the end everything went fine

ran home from church

wasnt tht cold, but lil sister said it was cold

wearing a T-shirt and a leather shirt

stupid Jimmy drinking coffee

too young for him

and yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment